Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ski Drama


Ive been going through the ski paces this year thats for sure. I ordered some beauty BD Stigma 183cm's in October and mounted them up only to discover that they are stiffer than a 4 ounce sambuca shot at 3am. I was whipped around like a towel and givin my ski technique of barley follwing my friends down the slopes I was in need of new sticks. Enter the Rossignol B3 176. Medium Stiff, Medium Fat and all round-Perfect. Had 6 good days on those babys until last week, skiing in Utah during outdoor retailer when I heard the sound of crunching corn flakes. My ski had delaminated from tip to tail and were rendered useless. Luckilly my friend John at the movement ski booth loaned my some nice thunder 177's to finish the day and my legs as we skiied the 22 inches (yes inches) from the day before. My new pair is an updated B3 for '08 and they are being mounted as we speek. Cant wait to ski em!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of the demise of your boards. I've never heard of skis exploding like that before. Hope your new boards work out OK.

DD