Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vancouver NOW redux

Land ahoy! I just arrived home from 11 days in the Vancouver zone. Working, playing a little and enjoying the company of friends both new and old. Photos say it best...
Patagonia?
North Vancouver beach bouldering and beer tasting session.
Although short, this boulder problem delivered the pump monster. What resulted was "t-rex" arm...
I work with a really great surf shop in Victoria called HTO, we co-oped on a film screening that went off like 1999! What a great event and showing, over 200 folks came down..and lots of patagoniacs!
The mobbing is imminent...!

Although work filled, I managed a couple of good road rides, a full day of climbing with friend and colleague Julian of ROI as well as a nice morning in the boulders. I camped under the chief for a few nights and it really reminded me of my summers there as a young fellow. Chasing shadows in the forest, trying really hard to climb hard and living out our dreams..


No comments: