Monday, August 01, 2011

Temple Crag

Another great trip into the "range of light", this time to climb the monsterous north east side of Temple Crag..so dreamy..If you like pitch after pitch of splitter cracks, blue skies and perfect weather - I suggest you check out the Sierra East side. I have decided that a year should not pass without visiting this range..true story...
Temple Crag
First Tower
Matt is enjoying himself here..
Sent! We packed up camp and dashed out of the area just as big fat rain drops started to fall, stinging our faces and hands. We made it to Bishop in time to sample some fine mexican food.

Our trip was marred only by the daily thunderstorms that were both extremely violent and beautiful.

Thanks to Matt for the company, laughs and for holding the rope. Cant wait for the next trip buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have decided that a year should not pass without visiting this range." This is indeed a true story, I heard him say it myself and completely agree. - Matt

Anonymous said...

"I have decided that a year should not pass without visiting this range." This is indeed a true story, I heard him say it myself and completely agree. - Matt