Friday, June 15, 2007

Its Neither

Its been a long time since my last posting. Its probably because I have been doing a lot of short climbs at the sport areas in the evenings when the weather is good. Michelle and I had a good day out on a nice long easy route on Cascade mountain on Saturday as well as John Peachell and I had a nice time on the classic multi pitch "Gooseberry" in Banff townsite the day before. The weather around here hasn't beeen to great for climbing so mostly we have been sticking to things where retreat is easy and strighforward, like Wednesday when Jay Billing and I shot up to yam to climb "Rejection of the faith" but were turned around halfway on account of an approaching storm. Jay and I joked around after because we have been out three times together and have'nt got up a single thing, we still always have a good time though.The only other thing lately was the flooding basement at work which we managed to pump out in a few days.

No comments: