Thursday, May 13, 2010

Summer

Well its time for me to stop thinking about ski mountaineering and time for me to focus on SUMMER! I finished up the season with 3 great days and I am stoked. As everyone either seems to be still skiing amazing lines or have already made the complete switchover to summer, I'm going to plan a road trip, fire up the BBQ or climb some grey limestone up high somewhere in the sunshine. After 52 "days"* of touring, I am happy, content and ready for a t shirt instead of fleece and layers.

Right now I am sitting in the Victoria Airport, planning a trip to California for work and basically reliving the great season of skiing and how wonderful it is to be in a place where the seasons carry the blessing of many options for our little chance at greatness. Here is to everyone getting out and enjoying themselves.

Godspeed, friends.

photo: Kyle and Me in Cuba- 2009

* Anything from 4 to 12 hours!

1 comment:

gman said...

Looks like you had a beautiful wedding on the beach.

Congratulations!