Sunday, September 12, 2010

Italian Wedding Soup, Albertan Style.

I was just in Edmonton this weekend where I had the opportunity to take photographs at a friend of my sister's wedding celebration. A wonderful gathering culminating in the joining of two seemingly wonderful families in the small hamlet of Villineauve, Alberta. There is just something to be said for small towns and weddings.
Tomorrow I am back for a short time before loading up the car and blasting West once again for the next series of work instalments, mostly for patagonia. I really look forward to travelling through my territory; meeting up with my friends and enjoying the variety of culinary, climbing and cultural adventures that it provides.

Well, here is to family and weddings- The oldest of traditions.

No comments: