Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Work and Whistler

A few days ago I returned home after a great trip out to Vancouver and the surrounding area. I mixed things up this this time around with a stopover in Vernon before heading west where I enjoyed some time in Whistler, Squamish, Victoria and of course metro Vancouver. This trip revolved around work with patagonia, mostly showing the Fall 2011 line up of product. This is a very good, satisfying and busy time of year for a sales rep- lots of phone calls, emails, driving and getting ready for Christmas while toting around many bags of garments and product to show store owners.
Squamish Brew Pub and Hotel. I stayed at this great place for work and a bit of skiing in the Whistler backcountry. Gear.
Tunes, double espresso and 12oo km's..
What I do, just add some great folks into those chairs.


I must say that the highlights as always included great food, friends and some skiing. I really love the Whistler area and BC backcountry skiing in general. A good day of touring was had as well as two on hill days; one skiing 50cm of fresh powder and one following a 10 year local to all the best spots. Great times.

Now I am recharged and ready to go skiing, its on!

No comments: